Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The synapses - they are not sparking

I have been pretty exhausted recently. I am trying to do edits in the thesis and look for an editing job and working a part-time gig and starting to teach yoga and possibly getting drained to perform and/or do more serious teaching for belly dance. Since my part-time gig is the always reliably lucrative, but totally hell on one's schedule, restaurant work all of this has resulted in me walking around sore and living on five hours of sleep. Yawn.

But I am going to be posting random stuff and I have been trying to keep up with the news. I just haven't had much heart for writing more after I have been trying to write thesis and cover letters while staying awake. Strangely enough, I am managing to keep up with the odd poem here and there, though.

Also, I have reason to send out a thank you to Miss Katie today for the lovely package I received from her, though she actually intimated that I would mind it being late for my birthday. If I have ever gotten a birthday present to her on time I don't remember it, though The Gaurdian says I am not alone in my penchant for procrastination.

No comments: