Friday, July 11, 2008

The green of jealousy captured in Technicolor

So my friend and erstwhile contributor Muggle is off in India, making me jealous and getting me tons of crap from midnightsky who should be sleeping after having a marvelous birthday (and never answers her cell). I tried to explain that I had no money for the plane ticket and the response was, "You're an American, you can get money if you really wanted, just come on." To which I say, "Blarg!" Muggle takes better pictures than I could ever hope to, so I am stealing his photographic whiles for your entertainment until he yells at me. Here are the results of his first outing from Mumbai:
Then, as if India isn't enough to make my green with jealousy, he put up pictures from his stopover home in Grenoble so I have to deal with the knowledge that there are people who grew up in a place that looks like this:
There are, as it turns out, few phrases as annoying as "the ski slope right behind my house" from a person complaining about your pronunciation of French.

2 comments:

Living in Gurgaon said...

Great pictures!! I said no such thing by the way...but whatever I did say must have been equally senseless I'm sure:-)

magnoliasitter said...

You totally did. :P